A blog about baseball cards... and the Padres

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

1st GWYNNsday of 2016

Man, it's the end of May, and I just realized that I haven't done a GWYNNsday post in this calendar year.  I guess since it's taken this long to finally break into double digit posts, it's a little understandable. Anyways, I recently received a sweet trade package that was loaded with Gwynn's from Ray at All Cardinals All The Time.  I was glad to reach out and make a new trade partner, especially one that had so many Gwynn's I didn't already have.  Here are nine that I really liked (though, again, there are no Gwynn's that I don't like).

Man, I love the top row of late 90's Fleer.  While Fleer did plenty of weird things, I really like a lot of their cards.  The Fleer in the middle of the page is so clean and crisp looking, I think it's an underrated set.  The Fleer Essentials is super sharp looking as well.

Really no such thing as a bad Gwynn card, and Ray keeps my blog's streak of "nothing but good trades" (well, at least on my end) in tact.  Thanks Ray!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked them. Pleasure trading with you, hope to get my post up today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That HoloGRFX and Consumate Prose are cool.

    ReplyDelete