A blog about baseball cards... and the Padres

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Baseball Cards Wearing Santa Hats


Alright, so after I finished making breakfast and the kids were playing with their Christmas toys, I thought about making a joke about Padres general manger AJ Preller not being able to do any trades today because he was tired from last night (alluding to the idea that he was Santa Claus, for being able to add Matt Kemp, Justin Upton, Wil Myers, and Derek Norris).

Well, I found a website that allows you to put a santa hat on an image (as long as it's a "profile" type photo), and… well, I went a little crazy adding santa hats to baseball cards.  Here's a few that turned out the best.

From the left or the right side, these pitchers are Padre fan favorites.


If there was one Padre who could "save" Christmas, it'd be Trevor Hoffman.

 The only gift I got under the tree today was a book on the late, great Tony Gwynn.  Love ya Tony.


Well, I already said it in a post earlier today, but I'll say it again.  Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.

1 comment:

  1. They are all great, but my favorite is the Stadium Club Gwynn! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete