A blog about baseball cards... and the Padres

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Vintage Vacation Pt. 8

While on vacation in San Diego, my goal is to not do any blogging.  I might read a blog in my down time here or there, but I'd like to keep myself from writing until I get back.  SO, I'll be digging a little bit into some of my vintage cards for a quick post for most of the days that I'm gone.  Enjoy!

1974 Kellogg's 3-D Super Stars, Bert Blyleven #46
As far as oddballs go, I LOVE the Kellogg's cards from the 70's.  How many of you have been scanning the breakfast aisle at the grocery store and thought, "Man, I wish you could still get baseball cards in your cereal."  I know I do.  Bret Blyleven is a Hall of Famer.

2 comments:

  1. One of the greatest... heck what am I saying? The greatest oddball sets of all-time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS think that when I go down the cereal aisle. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete