A blog about baseball cards... and the Padres

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Vintage Vacation Pt. 6

While on vacation in San Diego, my goal is to not do any blogging.  I might read a blog in my down time here or there, but I'd like to keep myself from writing until I get back.  SO, I'll be digging a little bit into some of my vintage cards for a quick post for most of the days that I'm gone.  Enjoy!

1971 Topps, Vida Blue #544
There are a few vintage sets that I really like, but I think that 1971 Topps takes the cake.  Vida rules.

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my most wanted cards at the moment. Vida definitely rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks cooler in orange and black, but yes, he's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love his 'sig' on this one. It looks like Topps lost their copy and the photo editor had his 9 year old son provide one.

    ReplyDelete