A blog about baseball cards... and the Padres

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Vacation Vintage Pt. 3

While on vacation in San Diego, my goal is to not do any blogging.  I might read a blog in my down time here or there, but I'd like to keep myself from writing until I get back.  SO, I'll be digging a little bit into some of my vintage cards for a quick post for most of the days that I'm gone.  Enjoy!

1964 Topps, Choo Choo Coleman #251
I got this card at the same City Wide Garage Sale in Austin as the Vern Law card from the last post.  I remember feeling guilty about getting it for myself, since I checked my buddy Mark's blog and saw that he still needed it.  Well, he got it on his own shortly thereafter, so now we both have a slick looking card of Clarence Coleman.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not gonna lie, I was insanely jealous when I saw you had gotten a copy of this card...LOL. I know that's not very adult of me, but, c'mon, it's Choo Choo!

    ReplyDelete