A blog about baseball cards... and the Padres

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Vintage Friars Up For Grabs

As I mentioned yesterday, here are some vintage Padre doubles that I had laying around.  Claim as many as you'd like.  If we've traded before, I probably have your address in my email, but if not, send it to me and I can hopefully get those out to you in a few days.

Of course, I wouldn't refuse any sort of return, but these are meant to be taken "no strings attached", so don't feel like you can't claim anything because you don't have anything to offer in return.

I've been the beneficiary of so many great trades over the time I've had this blog, it's not a problem at all.  Plus, these are just Padres.







I also updated my trade list with some assorted goodies, so take a look over there and see if there's anything that strikes your fancy.

Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. could I get the 81 Winfield please

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could actually use most of those, but I don't want to be too greedy. If I could lay claim to the '69 and '71 Topps cards, that would be fantastic. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bert beat me to the '69s, but I would be interested in the '72s please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee whiz, beaten to the '69 cards twice! Morning people!!!!

    I'll take the '75 Dan Spillner and Larry Hardy if you don't mind. They may be upgrades in my continuing '75 upgrade quest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I'll get in the back of the line for the pre-1978 cards...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, '79s are people, too! I both need and dig the Tenace and the Lolich. But only if you're into the mystery and suspense of waiting to find out when I finally strike with some mailings... (Hint, it's connected to the sorting project, and I'm up to last names beginning with P.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm starting to complete the 70 set if their still up for grabs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll pop on the 78 Gamble and the 74 Morales. I think they are still available.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there any ofthat Padres goodness left?

    ReplyDelete