A blog about baseball cards... and the Padres

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Jesus

Belated Easter wishes to those who take the time to read this here blog.  I had a great Sabbath, starting off with a fun Easter morning with the kiddos (I felt like I did a pretty good job hiding the eggs, without making it too difficult for the three year old).  We got some stuff taken care of around the house, and then went to church and was spiritually fed.

Coming home, I found out that Kevin Kouzmanoff's hitting streak had been halted at ten games, and the Padres weren't able to complete the sweep of the Giants, losing 4-3.  Not a great day for baseball, but hey, kind of low on the priority list, especially on a day like today.

I was reminded today that Jesus Guzman isn't on the team anymore, being traded to the Astros for… somebody, I can't remember who.  Still, this is a pretty cool last card as a Padre.

Anyways, short post tonight.  Just thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive and doing well.  Here are some videos that I watched today to get me in the Easter mood.




God bless.

- Marcus

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!

    Great looking Guzman card. Camo doesn't work for most teams, but it absolutely kills with that camo Pads jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus Guzman was traded for Ryan Jackson. Thanks for sharing your faith. We did Natalie Grant's Alive (Mary Magdalene) in yesterday's worship service. What a powerful song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good Easter, Marcus!

    ReplyDelete