A blog about baseball cards... and the Padres

Friday, March 7, 2014

T .gif


Did you make it to Friday?  Chris Denorfia thinks that's awesome!  High fives all around!

For me, today I felt like today I was a rickety plane that could see the landing strip, but was in serious danger of falling apart before touching down.  BUT… I got my report cards done, with comments, and turned in some papers for my "English Language Learners" (I have six in my class, which is more than the rest of the first grade classes combined).  And now, Spring Break has officially started!

Not as exciting as last year, when we went back to San Diego and I was able to make a stop at Spring Training.  But a week of no work is a week of no work, no matter how you look at it.

To celebrate, here are a few GIFs that I made last night.  On a side note, learning how to make GIF's when I had a bunch of school work to do was not great timing.  Still, I thought these looked pretty cool.

Here is the first "rainbow" of cards I ever attempted, 2011 Topps Chris Denorfia, including the base, red, blue, gold, cognac, diamond, black, hope diamond, and printing plate.  Very nice, a whole solid page.

Deno's only card from 2013 (besides an oddball from Japan), this one is also a full page, which includes the base, blue, red, emerald, gold, black, camo, pink, and sapphire.

Not a whole lot of substance in this post, but hopefully a minute of entertainment or so.  Hope everyone has a fun weekend planned, or at the very least has a moment or two to relax and spend some time with your family and/or watch some baseball.

Go Padres.

3 comments:

  1. My grading period ended yesterday as well, but I have two more weeks until spring break.
    I think you did a great job on the Gifs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a gif-ted individual (sorry).

    ReplyDelete