A blog about baseball cards... and the Padres

Monday, July 15, 2013

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hey everybody!  I've decided to branch out from just writing about my love of the Padres and other cards on this blog.  After finally finishing my first ever complete set, I've decided to also write a set blog!

The set?

1991 Fleer!

If you care to follow more of my ramblings about baseball cards, feel free to check out the newest addition to the baseball card blogosphere:  Yellow Cardboard.

It will probably be different from most set blogs that you might come across, but with a subject matter as awesome as 1991 Fleer, I think it'll still turn out alright.

First post is live!  Everybody who comments and becomes a follower before the end of the All-Star break will be added to the list of PWE's I have going out at the end of the week.  Be sure to email me your address if we haven't made any trades yet.

Viva la revolucion!  Viva '91 Fleer!

8 comments:

  1. Greatness in the shade of yellow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite sets! Looking forward to reading more, Marcus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only a Padres fan would do this ...

    No, really. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gwynn is turning around looking at you asking... "Seriously... 1991 Fleer?".

    Just kidding... looks interesting. Have fun with it... I'll definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new blog. I hope you do as great a job writing about the 1991 Fleer set as you do about our Padres.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and good luck on the new blog. I am interested in seeing how it evolves.

    ReplyDelete