A blog about baseball cards... and the Padres

Thursday, June 28, 2012

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

Today was a pretty good day...

1) Last day of summer school.  Now the only kiddo that I'll be hanging out with is my own.

2) Found out about a great new blog called This Way To The Clubhouse.  And the guy isn't a Dodger fan or anything!  I hate mentioning blogs just because they have a contest going or something, so trust that is an agenda-free plug.  Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.

3) Padres win!  Unfortunately Andrew Cashner's gem (had a no hitter going with one out in the 6th) was ruined by a two run homer by my favorite Astro, Brian Bogusevic.  But who got Cash off the hook with his first home run in the majors, which happened to be a two-out grand slam in the 9th?  TTG's own Alexi Amarista!

BOOM!
Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Just when I thought I couldn't smile any more...

    ReplyDelete