A blog about baseball cards... and the Padres

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Trade with The Dimwit

Quick post to show off my end of the trade with The Dimwit that came yesterday.  I sent him over some 2012 Gypsy Queen mini's off his want list, and he said that he had a card laying on his table that he thought I would love...


Dude was right.

This is probably one of the nicest cards I own.  I was trying so hard not to manhandle it as I took it out of the toploader to examine it.  I've never heard of the Topps Museum Collection before, but they put together (from the look and feel of it) a pretty quality product, has a clean, crisp finish to it.

This was the second baseball-related highlight of the day yesterday, as the first was that the Padres were able to beat the Dodgers 4-2.  Chase Headley had a homer, a double, and three RBI's, helping Clayton Richard break through for his first win of the season.  Since they won the last game against Washington, one more will be a winning streak, something that hasn't happened this season, yet.  Go Pads!

No comments:

Post a Comment